The car is finally back together. Was out at Road Atlanta this weekend. A minor oil leak ended the weekend for me late Saturday, but I don't expect that will be a major problem..
For those that don't know I never got the motor from IPS, but I did get a full refund. Then in February of this year I blew the motor at the racetrack. Did a full rebuild using the block that I had sent off to ERL for the IPS build. ERL did the build up for me. Stock 99mm crank that has been balanced and micropolished, JE Pistons, Manley rods, ACL Bearings, Fully coated the whole works. K20A2 head coated etc.. Got the car on the dyno the first of May and it ate itself on the dyno. It seems that when the head got the thermal barrier coatings they got some overspray on the valve seats. Because of that the valves never fully closed and in particular since this is a force inducted motor it had leak through the intake valves and ran lean and melted a piston.
So I had to have the block bored out further. It is now 89mm by 99mm which makes it 2464ccs. Had to put in new pistons I went with Wiseco 10.2:1. Was able to keep the rods and crank and head so it wasn't too bad. Haven't had her back up on the dyno yet so I'm not sure exactly what kind of power she is putting down but I'll post up sooner or later.