HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 atl visit 3!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 11, 2007 9:07 pm

I'll be up in Alpharetta again from the 28th to the 1st. So, Mike and John... we still up for that little 'trip' we talked about??? hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Ummm... Oh YEAH!!!

How about Friday night? June 1st?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 11, 2007 10:13 pm

I'm in. Looks like the house closing is shortly before that, but I should have a little left over for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 11, 2007 10:51 pm

Peking wrote:
Ummm... Oh YEAH!!!

How about Friday night? June 1st?
can't.. i fly out on friday afternoon.

tues night, wed night, or thurs night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 11, 2007 11:29 pm

dj addicted wrote:
can't.. i fly out on friday afternoon.
tues night, wed night, or thurs night.

Darn, if we go... It will be ruff for me the next day at work haha.

Then I say Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Sat May 12, 2007 10:53 am

Peking wrote:
dj addicted wrote:
can't.. i fly out on friday afternoon.
tues night, wed night, or thurs night.

Darn, if we go... It will be ruff for me the next day at work haha.

Then I say Tuesday night.

it will be rough for me too!!! but will be worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 4:39 pm

so tuesday it is???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 5:34 pm

Actually I like Thursday night better, Friday will still suck, but at least Saturday is right around the corner.

I can do Tuesday if there is some sort of conflict for you Jon, Thursday just sounds better to me. Oh, and remember I'm an old fuck, and can't do the crazy late hours so don't look for me to stay past midnight or so at the latest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Actually I like Thursday night better, Friday will still suck, but at least Saturday is right around the corner.
I can do Tuesday if there is some sort of conflict for you Jon, Thursday just sounds better to me. Oh, and remember I'm an old fuck, and can't do the crazy late hours so don't look for me to stay past midnight or so at the latest.

Thing about Tuesday is I will be out of work at 5PM so I can go home and clean up...

Along with Wednesday not being to heavy so I can go home to sleep then... While Thursday/Friday for me is much heavier so I would get out later and the next day being at work later...

But I am up for whichever, I might just be there later and have to leave earlier with Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 7:18 pm

Tuesdays okay then. We going to hit the Oasis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 7:23 pm

thursday it is.... works for me!!! I figured if you want.. we could meet up way before 8pm. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 7:42 pm

dj addicted wrote:
tuesday it is.... works for me!!! I figured if you want.. we could meet up way before 8pm. lol

Fixed that for you cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Mon May 14, 2007 7:54 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
dj addicted wrote:
tuesday it is.... works for me!!! I figured if you want.. we could meet up way before 8pm. lol

Fixed that for you cyclops

haha.. I dont know what the F I was thinking when I typed thursday. Yes tuesday works for me. I'll be done at 5...I can be showered changed and ready by 5:30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 6:01 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Tuesdays okay then. We going to hit the Oasis?

Yeah if no one has any objections Very Happy


dj addicted wrote:
haha.. I dont know what the F I was thinking when I typed thursday. Yes tuesday works for me. I'll be done at 5...I can be showered changed and ready by 5:30.

Haha, I won't be able to get there until 8 PM or so... I would say lets plan on like 8:30 PM to meet up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Ya, 5:30 is a little earlier than I can make it too, but I can be there before 8:30 too. Brian if you are interested I can meet up with you and we can roll down and Jon can meet us there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Ya, 5:30 is a little earlier than I can make it too, but I can be there before 8:30 too. Brian if you are interested I can meet up with you and we can roll down and Jon can meet us there.

that sounds good to me!! Are we going to head straight there... or food first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Food first probably. I won't have had time to eat before we meet up and I've never had any good food at a titty bar so it might be worthwhile to stop first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 7:06 pm

dj addicted wrote:
that sounds good to me!! Are we going to head straight there... or food first?

They serve food there too, ate there last time... Well technically I was the only one who ate something haha. Though I saw other people eating there along with other girls who worked there so the food seems good enough.

Also Mike if you don't mind giving me some directions and I will meet ya'll there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 8:21 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Food first probably. I won't have had time to eat before we meet up and I've never had any good food at a titty bar so it might be worthwhile to stop first.

Mike, you head south to get to alpharetta right? Im just wondering if you coming to me is out of your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 10:50 pm

dj addicted wrote:
Lucid Moments wrote:
Food first probably. I won't have had time to eat before we meet up and I've never had any good food at a titty bar so it might be worthwhile to stop first.

Mike, you head south to get to alpharetta right? Im just wondering if you coming to me is out of your way.

Yes, I head south to get to Alpharetta, and then further south to get to where we are going. To get to you is a little out of the way but not by much. Your call though.

As for directions its pretty easy. Jon you go around the perimeter past I85 to Peachtree Industrial Blvd which I believe is Exit 31a but don't hold me to that. It is one exit past Buford Hwy. Take that North. It is a limited access road and you only want to go one exit up it so stay in the right hand lane. When you get to the light at the bottom of the exit look to the right and you will see it.

Brian if you want to head up there yourself it is pretty easy for you too. Head South on Ga. 400 to the perimeter and take it East to Peachtree Industrial Blvd then the directions are the same.

The address is 6363 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Atlanta, Ga. if you want to mapquest it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Wed May 16, 2007 11:33 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
As for directions its pretty easy. Jon you go around the perimeter past I85 to Peachtree Industrial Blvd which I believe is Exit 31a but don't hold me to that. It is one exit past Buford Hwy. Take that North. It is a limited access road and you only want to go one exit up it so stay in the right hand lane. When you get to the light at the bottom of the exit look to the right and you will see it.
Brian if you want to head up there yourself it is pretty easy for you too. Head South on Ga. 400 to the perimeter and take it East to Peachtree Industrial Blvd then the directions are the same.
The address is 6363 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Atlanta, Ga. if you want to mapquest it.

Thanks Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Thu May 17, 2007 8:26 am

Mike, the reason why I ask because I didn't know if you wanted to pick me up and I'll give you 10 bucks for gas or something.. Its up to you.

Or you could meet me at the hotel and then I'll drive and it will cost you no money at all in gas since I'll get reimbursed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj addicted



Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location: : further south than the dirty south
Drives: : a car
Where do you like to do it? : anywhere and everywhere
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 25, 2007 2:34 pm

we still on for this coming week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Moments



Number of posts : 331
Age : 48
Location: : At the track (I wish)
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 25, 2007 5:43 pm

I'm still up for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peking



Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location: : Georgia
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Fri May 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
I'm still up for it.

So am I cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: atl visit 3!!!   Today at 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
atl visit 3!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Croke park and the Queens visit.
» Best non league ground to visit?
» Why Obama doesn't visit the SOUTH!
» The Visit (2015)
» A Lady's Visit to the Gold Diggings of Australia in 1852-53,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Southern Folks Forum :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: